Animation
This year is one of the years I had watched the most animation. Ever since Dragonball, nothing interests me anymore to love animation again. Perhaps the love for dragonball is too great that nothing interests me anymore. When I am a kid, I used to watch captain planet, power ranger, care bears, unicorn, dragonball etc. Out of all these, Dragonball is the cartoon that I loved most. That is also the first cartoon that makes me buy its comics.
Till this year, I suddenly begin to watch quite a number of animations and I find it very good, and they are equally good as dragonball. Within a year, I had watched Yuyu Hakusho, Yugioh, Saint Seiya. These animations are quite nice and I love them as well.
Yuyu Hakusho, every character has its own unique style and role to play it. Yugioh is the one of those animations that makes me buy yugioh cards. And Saint Seiya, I am still in the progress of watching it. I know Yuyu Hakusho and Saint Seiya is a bit old animation and now I still start to watch. But it is better to be watch than never. Heehee!
Today, there is a part in Saint Seiya that was quite inspiring. It is about Shun rescuing his brother Ikki. Initially, I thought Shun is a girl, and somemore he loves to cry, but he is a male. Haha. In Yuyu Hakusho, I also thought Kurama is a girl as well. Anyway, back to Saint Seiya, Shun is always protected by his brother since young. This is the beauty of mother’s nature- the strong will take care of the weak ones. When his brother was falling off in a cliff, Shun uses his chains to pull his brother up even his brother was used by the evil force. The love for his brother gives him strength to save his brother. How many of the Christians will save those deceived by the evil ones and waiting and clinging to them, rescuing them by all their might and patience. So don’t blame Christians if they share Christ to you. In this animation, I can understand Shun feelings as well. After so many years of waiting, he finally sees his brother, how can he give up so easily? All the years, the love he received from his brother deeply touched him and acted as a source of strength to live further on. After they had separated, the familiar love, care and companion had gone. From a strongly bonded brotherhood to a loner and train as a single warrior is not an easy path of life. All the years, the love remained in his heart and made him move forward in his life. Being low self-esteem, his brother encouragement can easily transform him to be more courageous. And he kept all these words of encouragement in his heart to strength himself over the years.
Up to now, Seiya keep using one move to attack the enemy which is 天马流星拳。 I hope to see more moves as I progress in this animation. That all, I shall write here for today then.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home