“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Friday, April 29, 2005

TCS DRAMAS

最近看了很多新视的连续剧。我开始又追看了。还记得以前每次都喜欢看连续剧,当年的金童玉女范文芳和王田裁,似隔多年,他们又一起演戏了。“镜中人”是我正在追看的一部戏。自从看了“辣兄辣妹”,我一直都追看九点的连续剧,像“跑吧男人”,“家财万贯”,“任我傲游”,“野蛮亲家”,“叛逆战队”,“情来运转”,“1/2 缘份”和“活下去”。

“1/2 缘份” 十分得好看,陈松伶很美,也和周初明很配。戏里有一些满有趣的对白,比如:

1)被利用有什么不好?这代表我是个有用的人。她就会发现我有多重要, 每天都需要我,不能没有我。

2)美德没有口德。Its rythmes!

3)江山后浪推前浪,前浪死在沙滩上。

4)乌龟受伤的时候,需要在克里躲去来。出来的时候,就期待奇迹出现,像兔子和乌龟赛跑的故事。

5)如果人不做白日梦,哪有梦想实现的那一天。


“活下去” 也有很有趣的对白,比如:

1)还没有成长的叶子突然掉落下来,人生也一样,人还没到年老的时候,就离开了人间了, 没有活下去的权利。

2)Tigers use paws to attack while elephants use their trunk. As for gorillas, they use their fists. Why? Because they are not humans。


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, although u only reveal this blog to me after 7months and u only write a tiny bit about the sneakies, I am still very grateful that you share it with me!!! .. Hehehe, thanks! ... It's really a very nice blog ... love your album review to bits ... will try to drop by every now and then ... u should link it up with Zhouy's blog ... then I can visit both of u guys whenever I am free ...
PS: And if Zhouy is reading this, pls follow eemeng and spice up yr blog with more entries and pics!!! Hahaha ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com