“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Sentosa

Today, I got a nice and happy dream, but then this morning Luee call me and disturb my sleep and I forget my dream le...Called me in the morning and asked me to go to Sentosa and accompany him to suntan.lol..2 of us only and we really go..lol..Nok go HK and Yumin is not free...The sun is not that great and Luee dont want to suntan...Waste my 3 dollars to enter Sentosa and his admission is free cos he got apply the member for Sentosa..Sigh...But we still play pool in Sentosa..at least got do something but it can be done in Singapore..lol...Well, he said he got a nice dream today and he also said he always dream one...His dream is an interesting one but I shall not say it out...lol....
Later, we went Orchard to shop and he bought a bag too..For dinner, we went to California Pizza Kitchen at forum to eat..Then I need to rush home to catch my jue dui superstar...I shall comments in my next blog entry!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com