“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Friday, July 08, 2005

Commencement 2005

Today is my commencement day...Didnt sleep well yesterday cos I am busy writing my blog and keep sms pple, chatting online with pple abt the results of jue dui superstar..My last sms is around 3am, which is from jinyu bah...haha..But halfway I went to sleep le haha....Early in the morning really quite tired...Don feel like getting up, then had to rush and dress up nicely cos not much time left too..I realise I got a lot of things haven do yet but don care, just rush to nus...haha...
Okie, I entered the ucc hall around 950am, rather late but still alright...got pple later than me..When I abt to sit, Peizhen congrats me that Junyang is in instead of congrats me abt my graduation..lol...She ask me: Happy with the results yesterday rite??She knew i support junyang haha, but then i said i happy but sad that kelly is out.. Peizhen is right that junyang really got a lot of friends supporting him, afterall peizhen know junyang...But i think pple still had to vote, once slack, the contestant will be eliminated..The competition is getting tough...Because of the superstar, I forget to ask one of friends whether he free to come, now think of it, i quite guilty haha..

Ok back to my commencement, everything went smoothly, didnt trip and fall, my hat never drop haha....Thanks for all those pple who are coming, thanks for yuzhou helping me taking photographs too, my new photographer, free of charge one..haha..

After the Commencement, went to eat lunch with my family at ikea..Later we went shopping..Really cant shop with the whole family, I will keep giving comments it a waste of money buying the things..End up never buy many things..lol...


Below are some pics during the commencement:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My Family

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My seat partners during commencement..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After the ceremony, a ML group pic

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Stanley Me and Jason

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Slinky and Shitty


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My ML Lab Partner throughout my university life, Mr Tan Yeow Guan.haha.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dennis and Me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nat and Me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Serene with the grads

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com