“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Korean Fever!!

Lately, the korean fever is on after watching some Korean dramas and movies. It is quite hard to keep track of what is happening in Korean Pop if u want to be a 哈韩。haha.But I still try to keep track a bit of it..It also a pity that in Korean Pop, males had been always popular than female in terms of actors and actress. And I guess most singpaoreans know more actor than actoress. And I guess only male actor came to Singapore. I did not remember any female Korean actress coming to Singapore yet.

Over the years since 2000, I had watched 11 korean dramas over the years..Quite little.Perhaps I think I should watch more...Below how i rank according to my perference.still got some korean vcds I bought but I had not watch..haha..

1.秋天的童话
2.天国的阶梯
3.情定大饭店
4.冬季恋歌
5.美人鱼
6.星梦奇缘
7.新贵公子
8.夏日香气
9.欢乐时光
10.爆米花
11.朋友


Korean movies, below are the movies that I watch..Also quite little...
1。我的野蛮女朋友
2。兄弟
3。我的兄弟
4。中毒
5。我的野蛮女家教
6。灵异怪医
7。情事
8。爱的空间
9。杀手公司
10。记忆中的风琴
11. Sympathy of Lady Vengeance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com