“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Friday, December 23, 2005

Coy Christmas Party 2005

This is the first time I am celebrating Christmas with the company. It was quite fun and I received quite a no. of presents, together with a secret pal present. I managed to guess my secret pal in my first attempt..Still not that bad mah..haha.The most funniest present goes to Mr J who bought 2 packs of cigarettes to his secret pal. That made the gift over 15 dollars(our minimum budget) as well. Everyone giggled when we saw the present. However it was still practical. The food was nice, I heard the chocolate cake from "simply chocolate" was expensive, around 80 plus dollars. However, many pple said the cake will become not that nice with you drink wine and eat the cake. Moreover, I think I am the weakest drinker among all the staff including the gals, managed to drink one cup of wine for a very long time..One of the collegues still want to pour more wine to my glass but luckily I stopped him in time. Also, Mr J also told him not to pour wine into my glass. Though I drink one glass of wine, my face still quite red. In our midst of party, our "Mr DJ" really provided us with very nice Christmas songs to play. It brings out the ambedience of Christmas while we are enjoying our food with wine. After all our makan, our individual bosses decided to play Blackjack. It was really fun and exciting to see them play. Heard from HR that there will be a new year party celebration with lucky draw..Hmm..really looking forward to it then.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com