“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Last Day of Work

Today was the last day of my work. I and my collegaues went to SAKAE Sushi to eat Lunch. During the same day, in the evening, still had to go for a feast dinner to celebrate my father birthday celebration at Gei Garden in Orchard Point. I am so full today..Today, my last day of work, heard a lot of praises..haha.Didnt know I am so good..haha...I miss my table and computer a lot...hmm...it will be gone soon.I just get along very well with my boss and it time to say goodbye.so sad.But we shall keep in touch.I also missed the malaysia branch pple.We always chat in msn and through phone but never meet before..Well, hopefully one day, we will meet again...Heard from my HR that the fengshu in our company is very good. That is why we are doing very well over the years..And now, it time to say goodbye and began a new chapter of life again. Goodbye Yesterday.在一个适合我的枕头流完我的泪, 找一个最完美的地方忘了你的美,请别用你我最熟悉的语言说再会。

Tom got an interview in engineering sector..so fast..haha..Go for fun..Will talk abt it tom

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com