“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

God Confirmation to Lahu Missionary Trip

Today as I went to church today, I saw a notice in the church leaflet.There is the Lahu missionary trip notice. I guessed God doubled hinted me again..And God comforted me further..The notice said one can choose to come for the whole or one-half of the trip. I guess God know my fears and my unprepared heart..See how real God is!!
The notice this week is as below..I guess this is the first week they publicized in the leaflet..It is also the last week I going to make decision to Warner.What a perfect timing and great plan by God..lol...

Christmas Mission Trip to Lahu: 8-19Dec 2006
Bring the Christmas Message and joy to the Lahu Village this Dec. Our team together with believers from Santi and MaeYaMin villages, will be reaching out to several villages along the MaeYaMin River. We will organise a sports carnival, help to construct a building, teach English and do Christmas Outreach programmes such as carolling, skits and dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com