“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Missionary Trip Team 2006


Lately, I had been attending the missionary trips meeting every week. Many things need to learn..Very stressed..haha...But one thing fun is that I am learning Thai, Sawatti Khrap..haha....Very interesting..But now, it getting more and more chim..Hopefully, I can learn as much as I can before going to missionary trip. Hope God will use me in whatever way that can glorify Him..I had uploaded some pics taken from last year missionary trip team.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The place I going to Missionary Trip this Dec

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Santi Meth Church

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Witch Doctor House

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com