Redang 21-24Apr
I went to Redang before gg to reservice. It was quite a fun trip. About 10hours of bus ride plus 1 hour of boat ride. The resort was good. It was called Launa Redang. Highly recommended and the room in fact can fit in 4 pple. There are 4 beds altoghter. First time gg for snorkelling. It was fun. I already told HH not to buy bread to feed the fish. When HH feed the fish, the whole school of fishes come and bit him, and he had to throw the whole bread away and swim away. Quite a no. of pple are injured. Many was cut by the corals lookalike stones when they touched them. The corals had sharp spikes on them. There is one area whereby the corals are quite high, even you trapwater, you will be cut by it. One student lying on the coral kanna cut everywhere over his whole body, really 伤痕累累。 Luckily, I did not get cut, I was surprised to see so many pple get cut when I got into the boat. ZG and DX went to a further place to see corals. The corals there are quite beautiful but dangerous. Being so tall, ZG was cut by the corals and had to swim all the way back to the boat while his feet was bleeding and skin was opening on and off.The way he described to me is really disgusting.haha.. DX didnt notice his injury and ask him:" Let go further a bit to see" but ZG replied:"我不行了,我脚被割倒了。”It was quite comical but luckily I did not follow them since I am as tall as ZG. Very likely, I will get cut by the corals too. But it is amazed to see DX can swim that well even she did not know how to swim initially. I tried to teach her bro, DG to swim while they went to the farway place to see the corals..He was staying at the boat all the while. I told him to go down and swim since he is wearing life-jacket. But it was quite tiring to lead him into swimming since he is quite heavy. Not long after, I told him, you better go up the boat, it is too tiring for me..lol...I saw a no. of fishes there but the sea is really really salty..The saltness is quite unbearable.
We also celebrate Xu XF birthday too. There is karoake free of charge before 10pm at the resort but had to take turn to sing among each table. The buffet meals- free from the package trip is good..







Group photo

Only 2 staff gg for this education trip..haha..The bus driver said I looked like a student...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home