“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Monday, November 08, 2004

Bus

Bus was one of my favourite transportation I like to take compared to MRT. You can appreciate the scenery while taking a bus. Though bus journey might be long, it can give you time for yourself for some reflections. Taking a bus will sometimes let your memories drift slowly in your mind as you leave the place in the bus. MRT seems a bit too fast for memories to flash in your mind. It will remind you for the cruelty of time as memories begin to fade away in your mind. Sometimes when I am down, I will take a longer bus route to reach my destination.

There are always some interesting incidents happening in the bus.
Just last week, as I am taking bus from work, there was an old man offer me a seat during the bus ride. I am wondering why he offered me the seat. Do I look very tired, or do I look so small and yet carry so many things that he think I need to take a rest and sit down. Well, since my destination is reaching, I kindly reject his offer. This is not the first time people had offered a seat to me already. There had been a couple of incidents as well. If I am a kid, I can still understand but I am already an adult. Haha. Still a mystery to me till today.

Another interesting bus incident happened last month as well. While I was holding the horizontal handle of the bus to come out from my seat, the handle came out suddenly. It was so surprising, seemed that I am very strong. HeeHee. Perhaps my heavy bag was another contributing factor as well. Of course, I believed the handle was not firm in the first place already. But I really amazed the people sitting around me in the bus.


About the news on Huang Na, She had died and the suspect was caught..
Though I feel sorry for the child, I also feel sorry for the suspect. Why did he do such a thing? Will he be sentenced to death? Well, hopefully, there are Christians to share Christ to him before he is sentenced to death or sentenced to whatever punishments bah. If I not wrong, there are such Christians doing such service already.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com