“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Some updates of the week.

These few days were quite busy for me after the exams..Surprisingly, after the exams, I sleep quite early, about 12-1am i will go to bed liao...On sunday, someone wish me happy birthday. I was like huh? when did my birthday becomes 1 may..The surprise thing is that another of my friends who usually remember my birthday thought my birthday is 1 may too...Hmm...how come so many people mix up the dates..haha...
On Monday, it was labour day but i did not gain anything as i am already in holiday period..I went to suntec with my friends and we are planning for our HK trip schedule. Hmm, they keep complaining my english spelling cmi..haha..Finally it was done after a few hours of discussions..Below is our hk trip that was planned so far.

9-May 05
Arrival to HK
Check In Hotel
Lunch
Fa Yuen Street (华园街) Mong kok MTR(旺角)
Ladies Street(女人街) Mong kok MTR(旺角)
Temple Street(庙街) Yau Ma Tei MTR
Shanghai street and Jade Market(玉器)
Shopping centres (尖沙咀) Tsim Sha Tsui MTR
Habour City
Dinner
Clock Tower/HK cultural Centre/Victoria Habour
Avenue of Stars (Before 8pm)

10-May-05
Morning (8am) Breakfast
Lantau Island- Gianf Buddha and PoLin Monastery Tung Chung MTR (东涌)
Exit B Take Bus 23
Tsing Ma Bridge Tsing Yi MTR exit A, take minibus 308M and ask
driver to stop at vistors Centre

11-May-05
Morning(8am) Breakfast
Ocean Park (Family Guide Book) Fee: $HK185 Central MTR exit K and from
Admirality MTR exit B2 OR take minibus 6 from star
ferry piers in central

Macau (refer to map) 上环 MTR
港AO码头 (Alt:天心码头)
Evening Victoria Peak (Round trip HK$30) HK famly guide bk Central MTR exit J2
Night Lan Gui Fang(HK vistor's kit) - walk along theatre lane Central MTR exit D1

12-May-05
Morning(8am) Breakfast
Wang Tai Sin Temple Wong Tai Sin MTR exit B3


After seeing the plans, i told them i going to lose a lot of sleep..Sob Sob.Imagine everyday wake up at 8am and nowadays i wake up 10am-12pm. Little boy Eemeng is going overseas without the parents soon..haha...Then Dennis said we must walk fast so that we can shop more..He was a shopping freak and I cant imagine the first day was all shopping..I going to die man..haha..I told him better to give me nice and quality food to eat so that i got the energy to shop with them..After so much planning, it was time to have a nice meal. We went to nydc to eat. It was quite nice.

On Tuesday, I met Dennis and yeow guan again and we went to NUS to play tennis. It was amazed to see yeow guan and dennis improved so much...Hmm, this time round, we pick less balls and the controlling of the ball was quite well done..Later we went to YIH to eat lunch and saw Dr T..To our surprise, he became so slim..haha.Next, I went to the YIH health centre to see the doctor..Got some block ear..The doc checked my ears and found out that everything was fine. I was told to do an exercise, take a deep breath and breathe out with yr hands squeezing the nose. Lastly, swallow yr saliva. Next time, if you had block ear, this might be useful. But it did not help me so I was told to do the hearing test. Seeing the results of the test, the doc said I cant listen to high pitch/tone quite well. Sob..Exactly, the hearing test is similar to the test for night blindness. Once you hear something, you simply just press the button. He said to me not to listen to md so often and asked me whether I got listen everyday..I replied No and said I only listened when I am on bus..Then he said isnt it everyday?...Then next, I replied, no, when i took mrt, i don listen..haha.I think he almost fainted while talking to me..Anyway, weekends also no need to go to school so I dont listen to md everyday.He gave me Neuroforte and running noise tablets to eat. The doc told me to go back to see him in a month time..That all for today.

3 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa gogin hong kong?
haha...me also shld be gogin hk this end of MAY too....
ya...aplace to shop n eat...
anyway enjoy urself
yuzhou

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

opps btw why ppl tot ur brthday is 1 may cos of ur friendster acct lah
it states there ur b'day as 1 MAY...
keke u better change it...

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Dasonjames said...

Nelson, really,,,i think i gg to check my friendster account bah...

Yuzhou, hope u also enjoy yourself in HK in late may..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com