“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Sunday, July 10, 2005

My tution assignment

Today I got my first tution kid.It was Yeow Guan tution kid but he busy with his work so he passed to me....The place was around bukit merah area...Got a hard time finding the place but luckily during commencement got pass by Yuzhou house before, making my serach easier...My tution kid house is just opp yuzhou house.I was a bit late that day due to the searching of his house. I am sweating when I reach his house but settled down rather fast...I am teaching him combined sci and he doing olevel this year. It was quite alright, some I just smoke my way through haha...Though I don really like to teach sci, need to explain a lot of stuff..Maths is more straightforward..Then I told my tution kid that if he got any problems with maths, can ask me..End up I teach him quite a lot of maths stuff..I think his maths is weaker than sci leh..haha. Perhaps probability is a hard topic bah..I teach him the probability tree today...Not too sure I teach well or not, wait he told me next week no need to come liao..haha...

After my tution, went to meet dennis and YG and his gf at Bugis Junction..A normal weekend outing for us again..lol..Again I miss Fann Wong in NKF again haha...Okie, I not gg to miss the NKF this thu, got Jeff Chang this time round...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com