“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Jui Dui Superstar--Male Semi Finals 2

M1 Weijian
演唱歌曲:月亮代表我的心
---Though i don like last week performance of his, but today he had touched me again..But i still feel his pronounication is quite unnatural..The way he changed his breath to sing is also unnatural..I starting to get bored with his style of singing....

I gave 7/10

M2: Jason
演唱歌曲:热情的沙漠
Today, jason performed worse than last week..I like his last week performance more..His vocals became thin again this week, not as thick as last week...I think Jason vocals is not bad but among the 3 contestants, he was the weakest..But overall, the whole performance is quite enjoyable and entertaining..And the dress code is the best among the 4..The greatest mistake is that he forgot the lyrics.To add on, this song indeed is hard to sing and required a lot of power, and his vocals did not show much power at all..Vocals is still the main focus in this competition...

I gave 6/10


M3:Kelvin
演唱歌曲:草訽之夜
I think he sang rather well, just that a bit too out dated and were not be able to appeal to the youngsters. Perhaps this will draw the older age group to call and vote for him..The sunglasses really suit him a lot...

I gave 6.5/10

M4: Junyang
演唱歌曲:流水年花
This song don have any climax and it is quite easy for junyang to sing..He indeed had his own style and sang it very well without much effort.He did a nice job by his usual singing and the best part is that it has his own style.His groove was good too.. .I also realised he liked to change mic with his hands as well.

I gave 8/10

The judges scores:
Derrick 36.5
Jason: 30
Weilian 28.5
Junyang 41.5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com