“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Elimination Round for semi-finals 1

Today was the elimination for semifinals..My predictions went quite well and I am happy with the results today. Also these 2 eliminated contestants were the ones I least like if u read my earlier blog entry. Seemed that Nelson votes for Jason did not gone to waste. Mr carebear power is really powerful..lol...
For females, happy that ruth is out..I hope silver will be the next one to be out but quite hard..depends on her performance and judges score next week..

Here are the 2 eliminated contestants today:weichoong and Ruth(byebye olinda)..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ps: do u like my reviews in chinese or eng for superstar? lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com