“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Jui Dui Superstar-- Female Revival Round

Another ahmei concert for this revival round. 2 solo and 2 duets are ahmei songs. It seemed that the judges love kelly very much...8,8,8.5,8,8= 40.5..The rest all had the average of abt 31.. Li Hui Fei gave kelly 8 and derrick 8.5.Though Kelly is his student, he is not biased in giving marks but I think kelly also deserved a 8.5 haha.....

Duet 1: 一想到你呀
No special techniques involved, just normal singing throughout..Just sing for the sake of singing? haha..

Duet 2:假惺惺
Chanel rap is good and kelly singing techniques is good..A pity is that I feel their voices don match that well..

M1: Macy
演唱歌曲:舍不得你
The starting of the song, Macy did well with emotions and groove. But later part was bad, especially the bridge part and the part when there is a lot of lyrics..She just sing without emotions, perhaps she concentrate on the lyrics since more lyrics are involved in a faster pace. She is pretty and elegant tonight.She got the style when she sang sammi song. I like the way she sang when I heard during her audition rounds.

I gave 6.5/10

M2:Li Jun
演唱歌曲:一个人生活
Initially, I thought it was Fann Wong song before I heard Li Jun sang. When I knew it is freya song, I am rather shocked that she chosen this song. She got a rather weak vocal yet she chose this song to sing.. But afterall, I feel that the overall is still not that bad..The emotions is there. There is a part where she miss the line..I guess she was not concentrating well enough, not that she forgot the lyrics. She looked very stressed and tired today. After the judges comments, she broke down into tears also. I guess she is just too nervous or her expections is too high..Or she is too sad she is in the revival round and feel that she is letting her loved ones and fans down..Rurmors said she broke off with his bf and that is why she cried..How true it is I don know but if it is the case, the title of the song suit her emotions haha..Well, afterall, I guess this lijun song is the best song I heard from her so far..

I gave 6.5/10

M3: Chanel
演唱歌曲:一个人跳舞
I am looking forward to Chanel performance each time.I guess she got the style and I like her each time she performed. But then, I think she gave people the impression she is very unfriendly and hence lack of 观众缘. Her performance is not bad, the groove is indeed good. But still, lack of something to impress people though she got her own style.

I gave 6.5/10

M4: Kelly
演唱歌曲:Open Your Eyes
Her live is not bad but on tv, it is excellent. Perhaps this is due to front part as it was unplugged. This song is very difficult to sing and the front part is a crucial part to sing as well. One need to moved the audience with the front part which is not easy..I think Kelly was a bit nervous or lack of practise of the front part as I found it was a bit weird in the starting. The part where she sang "goodbye" is a bit unnatural as well..But the rest of the song, she displayed her wonderful singing techniques to impress all the audience and the emotions were blended well into the song. I like her image too, both her hairstyle and dress. But her dress should reveal her arm on the other side cos she got a scar(due to BCG injection in Pri 6?). Overall, I am impressed of her and she had stole all limelight of the other 3 contestants. Well Done, Kelly!

Quite a no. of pple had asked me for this ahmei song after kelly had sung. This song is going to be famous haha..And also I realised in the previous round, kelly kept nodding her head each time the judges gave her the score..That is very polite..

I gave 8/10

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com