“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Dentist Visit + Superstar

Visit the dentist the second time, this time need to extract my molar tooth..Not that pain, didnt know it had extracted out so fast without my knowing...Later did the cleaning of teeth..The dentist said i brush my teeth very well while she clean my teeth.Hmm..seemed that my method of brushing teeth is correct..45 degrees when brushing...But then she said just need to brush the back part a bit more...Waste my money cleaning the teeth since it is clean anyway haha..sianz...Then she said though i brush my teeth well, my teeth is sensitive to decay so apply chemical into my teeth....waste money again haha.....I asked the dentist whether a normal toothbrush is good enough to clean my teeth..she said yes..so i shall not buy so expensive toothbrush.haha...

After the extracting of teeth, my teeth keep bleeding. I think I lost many blood liao..First time see so many blood in my mouth....got a lot of medicine to take also..got antibotics, painkiller, chlorhexidine mouthwash..I thought I didnt want to take any painkiller but after numbness, it was quite painful, then I need to rush to mediacorp to watch the superstar ladies revival round so I take one painkiller just in case...first time taking a painkiller in my whole life..haha...

Watch superstar live in mediacorp for the first time.I went with Jacob....It starts so late, had to wait for the male revival round to complete before I can enter to the studio.THe queue was spilt into F1,F2,F3,F4...Chanel and Kelly fans are the most..Chanel fanbase is huge with many banners and supporters..Lijun got the least supporters.. This revival round is a battle of kelly and chanel but Lijun might be the dark horse..Saw macy bf also..in army uniform...It started at around 1010pm and ended 11 plus....Exactly, the stage is very small compared to the one u saw in tv...Another thing is the judges sometimes got wear hearphones to hear the performance of the contestants too..When F1 and F2 sing a duet, F1 got the privilege to rest for 2minutes to clear her throat haha...The judges comments are long, most probably it will be cut..One of the contestants cried..perhaps it will be cut too...Why she cried? I also don know..maybe too nervous, maybe did not perform well, maybe sick, maybe sad she went to revival round cos she a bit gave up liao..This revival round, one can tell which contestants had given up by looking at their performances...I shall review the comments of their performances on thurs when the show are shown in tv bah..

After watching the superstar live, I go to the mediacorp reception to wait for kelly..Then I saw Jason, he got a new hairstyle...Nelson, u can look forward to it if u had not seen it...I saw silver, Xinhui, Wendy, Hagen, Sebestian,Darryl, Macy, Kelly too.Hagen fans are really mad.Keep on screaming...Got one girl seemed like from CHC one..don know leh....Till today, I can realise the huge fanbase of hagen and chanel. Kelly fans also big..heehee.Then weijian didnt appear in the reception, he just left and all his fans are waiting at the reception..Some fans scolded him also..Really no manners..I think Derrick just left like that will lost a lot of calls/votes leh...haha...Back in the reception, Jacob and I wait for kelly till 1am..She is the last contestants so came out the latest..Somemore she needed to change clothes too..Her hairstyle in the performance is nice and clothes is fashionable too..Chat with macy and silver for a while too...Chat with kelly the longest, 20-30 min? haha....My wait is not a futile attempt..haha.It was a nice chat with kelly..She talked about how she looked when she don smile..In secondary schools, her friends don like her cos she always don smile, the look is like those kind of looks that owned u a lot of money...Then I tell her to guess my age..She guessed my age is 17.lol...In fact, i am older than her..haha..My age can be her bf liao...haha..just joking...We chat also about other contestants too, whom we like and don like..haha.But kelly never said which contestants she don like haha...Of course, congrats Kelly too for getting an excellent score and nice performance!!.Kelly is also very nice to let us took the cab home first before she left..Well, I reached home around 2am...so tired!!Then kelly woke up in the morning 5am and leave me a msg...I was so shocked..I woke up 11pm..but Jacob worst..woke up 5pm!!!I cant believe!!

Below are some pics I took..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The pic with Silver!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Silver and Darryl ..They are couple lah..This pic is taken around 12-1 am...Darryl is waiting for silver to go home together haha...Reporter Ee Meng reported both of them is an item..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pic with wendy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Macy!!!I taller than her..phew!!Her bf is beside me when I took the pic..Luckily never beat me haha....so big size and army uniform somemore!!Macy pose a manly pose, putting her hand on my shoulder...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
THe pic with xinhui!She is nice and asked me the pic can or not!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
kelly did a pose for me to snap!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kelly and me!!the time is abt 130am..

1 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
Really love reading your blog ... Really perks me up!!! ... So envious that you got a chance to meet up and chat with the contestants!!! ... Very nice pics!!! .. Keep them coming .... Keke, think 8-Days should employ you:)
nels

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com