“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Monday, July 11, 2005

Dentist visit

Today went to dentist..Very sad.Had toothache from last 2 weeks and decide to go to pay a visit to the dentist....It is so expensive and I need to extract one of my molar teeth..My teeth were not very good since young and I don really like to go to dentist..Don really like the dentist and dentist assistant today.Somemore the assistant sometimes got the wrong equipment to the dentist!!..I prefer the previous dentist, but never see him today leh....I did 3 fillings today and cost me 180 dollars and need to extract my teeth other day...Doing everything the same day, I will die man..haha..Don feel like extracting leh...I think next time I must brush my teeth 3 times a day to keep my teeth very clean? haha...Nowadays, the equipment for in the dentist room is rather advanced..The fillings now is white in colour, not black..I think they used composites to fill in bah..Got a lot of new equipments I never see before one.haha..Somemore nowadays, no need to keep rinising teeth one..Then today, my whole mouth is so dry cos it took quite long to have 3 fillings done.......haha...

I was rather surprised why my blog viewership increased over the weekend by a lot..haha..It a good sign..haha..Another thing...My friend YG always said my dad looked like 余天, what do u all think?? can look at my convo pics in previous entries to compare..haha..Exactly, I didnt realise it, but he keep mentioning and then, I also start to think so..haha...But not all got moustache look like 余天 one lar haha..YG start to tell me while we were in HK..Cos 余天 keep appearing in HK tvs then they saw my dad before going to HK..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com