Jui Dui Superstar Quarter Finals Round 4 Women
Today performance is the worst I came across..All the contestants deprove from their first round..The only improvement is the dressing and appearance they present to the audience bah...This performance is rather boring that I go arrange my pics while watching the performance haha..
Duet 1: 失恋万岁
The voices match well, but not the height...haha..I realise when candyce raise her hands while singing, she need to put more energy..The way she raise her hands is so gently...like never eat rice like that...
Duet 2: 爱什么稀罕
Dont know why ahmei songs is so popular...Ahmei is such a good singer and it hard to sing and yet contestants always like to sing ahmei songs..haha...The duet is not bad..Nothing impressive, nothing bad....on the whole, today duets all are average..
Chanel
演唱歌曲:无所谓
I think it is better to sing a song people are familiar with..This ahmei song, if I did not buy ahmei album, I might not know who sing this song. And it is better to choose a song that is easily accept by pple or a commercialised song with a nice chorus so that people think you sing great but the truth is the song itself is nice..A great challenge to sing this song...Chanel did not bad, but the whole performance is rather dull to me..Nothing really catch my attention and I cant feel much throughout her performance.The emotions ahmei displayed and the emotions chanel displayed is very different as well.But her overall image with the cap is nice..
I give 6/10
Candyce
演唱歌曲:勇敢
Her look really looks like Jolin..She gives me the jolin feel..Maybe jolin fans vote for her? haha...She got a nice vocals and I like her vocal all the while but she did not make use of her vocals to shine during her performance.It a pity and I am rather disappointed with her..I am looking forward to her performance out of the 4 contestants but my heart just sank when I watched her performance..There are some singers like Coco lee got nice vocals but never make full use of it as well..It is really impt to understand yr vocals and make full use of it...Her prounications of the words and "音准”pitch pronounication are really bad..Some words feel like never sing or miss out like that..Perhaps she was sick that day?? The emotions of the song was not there yet...
And the way she sings, she give an expression that is really miserable, looks like she got stomache like that.....Yong gan, this song though it is a sad song, but also must have a bit of yong gan aka brave feeling inside....
I give 5.5/10( I hate to give such low marks for her!)
Macy
演唱歌曲:放手一博
She is a dream girl for every man? haha..she look gorgeous today..But strange, she don have 观众缘. First time I saw the title of this song, I thought it is 5566 song and I am rather shocked..But then the more I listen, the more weird it is..Then later, I know macy sang a Shino song again....Except for the part she shout, the rest are rather dull to me...And there is no emotions at all...A nice try but don try too hard to change everything to impress pple..You must be comfortable for the change as well....Know yr limits..But she had a unique vocal..a bit manly type..
I give 6.5/10
Silver
演唱歌曲:逃亡
Another sunyanzi song she used to perform...I agree with huanliang that her pronounication of words is rather nice and pleasant to hear..That why though she got weak vocals, it did not sound that bad..
I give 6.5/10
The judges scores:
Chanel 30.5
Candyce 28.5
Macy 28
Silver 32.5


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home