“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Friday, July 15, 2005

I Passed My Basic Theory!

Yesterday I was busy watching superstar and the results, didnt study much for my basic theory for driving...But luckily I pass today..haha..

The test format was rather high tech, no more using pencils and papers but using computers to do the test..And the results will be out straight after u click "end test"..Almost get a heart attack to see the results, just like watching the superstar results and see which contestants appear on the screen..And today, my screen is "PASSED"...Thank God!!Hopefully advanced theory can be so smoothly....heard advanced got a no.of failures!!

Here are some questions, might be useful for pple if they want to take the test?
The questions some of them I not very sure, but luckily I guess correctly..Questions like during heavy rain, use what lights? dipped headlights and tailights? I not sure also..Children under age what need child restraint and no need safety belts? 8, 9 or 10...This one I guess correctly!! Cos I remember reading it and I think it is an even no and not multiple of 10..so I guess 8 and it is correct..Phew!!Perhaps I good at memeorising numbers..haha.Another question involved nos is when u change yr tyres? The ans I chose is the only statement got nos in it.Heehee..it is less than 1.6mm in depth should change...Got one sign I think I got mix up..Cant remember what qu and ans well..But these 2 signs look quite alike..One is the one way traffic sign, the other is straight ahead sign..Both got arrow pointed upwards.haha..Another question I guess correctly is which is the warning sign, give way, roundabout sign, the other option cant rememebr well, but I guess roundabout sign and get it right..haha...Phew!! Got one qu very funny, ask about if a bus stop at the busstop, u (1)overtake it, (2)horn it and warn it or (3)slow down and look for pedestrains crossing in front of the bus...Exactly all ans seemed alright but I remember my friends said always choose the safest ans..So I chose slow down and look for pedestrians..Not sure it is the right ans or not...Heehee..Another question is a person can be charged in court for____________ if he is unable to control the vehicle well even his alcohol limit is below the legal limit..The ans I choose is drink driving..


The green book I bought in popular is quite useful, more than enough to pass the test!!Anyone wants to take basic theory, I can lend u this book...Heehee...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com