Jui Dui Superstar- Elimination for Revival Round


Today, I just went for the elimination for revival round at mediacorp again..I am helping K.F.C for distributing the tickets to kelly fans.. By the way, KFC is not the fast food, but KFC= Kelly Fan Club..
I went to mediacorp straight after I watch the revival round on tv...My dad brought me there and managed to reach mediacorp at abt 950pm..Jacob was waiting for me there. Met a few kelly fans and still got quite a no. of tickets left so we decide to keep it for souvenirs haha..
The studio there were small..I saw a lot of contestants coming for the elimination round and also saw huang yiliang too..Not too sure why he came, sounds fishy? haha
Junyang was standing beside me while I am sitiing down before the show started. Today results is a joyful one, all the hot fav whom I like entered into semi finals..Jacob and I jumped for joy when the screen popped out the eliminated contestant pic which is chanel pic instead of kelly pic.Chanel cried a lot after the show ended.She told the fans not to cry, but she cried the most..lol.. During the show, one of the Hagen fans got asthma attack and was brought out of the studio..Luckily it was near the commercial break..After the whole show, this fan of Hagen shouted to mediacorp: I wanted my 600 votes of money back." lol...When the show ended, it was quite chaos..Quite a no of pple went forward to the contestants, but Jacob and I went out first..I saw weilian going out too. He looked better in real person than on tv..Very nice on just a plain T-shirt. Sandra escorted him back..Then back in the studio, Jason was finding weilian and shouting for him..I guess Jason wanted to bring Weilian home. Seemed like Jason got car and always fetching Weilian home...
Waiting at the reception for kelly as usual, saw Hagen fans, all had a sad look..Hagen fans are really huge in nos, and quite organised too..Saw also a no. of pple also had a disappointed look, seemed that their idols did not enter into semifinals.. I saw Leon Bro..He look exactly like him, maybe is twins?? Sebestian came out with a no. of xiao mei mei chasing him..Then xiao mei mei is hugging sebestian..Then Benson, my friend said to us: Sebestian better hug more, no chance to hug anymore liao." lol....Kelly came out quite fast today..Talked to her for a while and took some pics then a reporter is going to do an interview with her..I think the reporter is rather rude..Though he never scolded me, he was just saying he now in a bitchy mood cos a lot of fans interrupted him I think..Well, this is his job as a reporter, can he just show some professionlism...Notice him on mon, but I only know he is a reporter today..Cos he hug darryl on mon, and it was a "so gay" image..lol Today I also saw a fat guy hugging Lijun, like trying to take advantage of her...LOL..Then he also go and hug jason..lol...Then derrick don pass by the reception one..He always go by diff way..But my friend Benson just happened to meet him downstairs and took pic with him..Hmm..quite lucky...
Well it had been comfirmed that Lijun had broke off with his bf and the song she sang “一个人生活” sounds applicable..Got this paragraph from the mediacorp website, sounds rather interesting and funny:
Derrick Hoh Wei Jian told us he Miss Us Much (Hen Xiang Ni). Leon Lim Yu Zhi wanted us to choose: “Do you Love Me Or Him (Ai Wo Hai Shi Ta)?” Then, Sebastian Leong Wai Keong asked us, “Who Do You Think Of When You Are Lonely (Dang Ni Gu Dan Ni Hui Xiang Qi Shei)?” Finally, Hagen Tan Meng Qi beseeched us to Listen To The Sea (Ting Hai), and probably pick out the tears he’d wept into the rolling waves.
Adding to our dismay on Thursday, Macy Guo Meixi told us “I Can’t Bear To Leave You (Wo She Bu De Ni)”; Lai Li Jun (whose boyfriend broke up with her just a few days before her competition day) moaned “I Live Alone (Yi Ge Ren Sheng Huo)”; Chanel Pang Jing Ying went solo and sang “I Dance Alone (Wo Yi Ge Ren Tiao Wu)” and finally Kelly Poon Kar Lai said, “Open Your Eyes” (and perhaps see her pain being eliminated.)
Today results are as followed..Derrick and Kelly had revived!!


Below are some pics I took today!!!

Kelly pic on that day..

Leon pic..Jacob was a bit rude to leon that day..lol..Initally, Jacob wanted to take a solo pic of Leon and asked leon to make a pose..Then Leon said let take together loh..Then Jacob rejected leon, a bit rude..A superstar contestant asked him to take together and he don want..lol...Then later i told him he a bit rude, only then he realised..But nevermind, Leon don know jacob afterall..But I managed to take this pic of Leon for Jacob friend despite so many fans surrounding leon..It took me quite some time to snap such a pic!!

Leon with many fans!!

Sebestian with the ahbeng look..

Sugi pic..Just take for fun! lol
新加坡记者郑奕明现场报道!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home