“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Jeff News

Some news on Jeff that I received from Jeff Chang yahoo grps. Jeff has decided not to sign on with Sony Music. Currently he is not under any music company. Warner, Universal and some companies have approached Jeff but he is still undecided.He intended to open another restaurant soon in Taipei. Currently he has opened 3 restaurants. If open another, this will be his 4th.Last week, he as a guest artiste appeared in Joey Yung's concert in Hong Kong. Next month 9th, he will be performing a musical in Beijing and his role is Harlem Yu's 2nd uncle!! Hahah.

Ok, news on his latest album! He said he has recorded a few new songs and this time the producer will be Jonathon Lee which Jeff said Lee understands him the most. He also first time working with Anthony Wong. He said the fastest the album will release is after new year. I hope it'll come earlier *praying hard*

Last sunday, Jeff appeared in "kang xi lai le" variety show..Jeff sang very well and never expect kuan rong and xiang wo de li you had such high notes. Oh..Jeff said he cant hit ahmei notes in哭不出來..haha...The part jeff sang fei yu qing song, the 2 styles are the same..But I get what he means...And I also don like feiyuqing style of singing..Very boring...And his voice is so clear that it cant touch me..Perhaps he belongs to my parents generation..My parents are fans of Feiyuqing and I am fan of Jeff chang.Somehow I think Weilian vocal got the" 厚度" as fei yu qing..That why weilian got so many aunties and uncles fans...It nice to see Jeff antiques again...Well, afterall he is a millionaire already but I hope he can still cut album forever and ever even though he is very rich haha..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com