“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Star Idol

After Project Superstar, there are a series of competition events like Star idol, super host, campus superstar, superband......Right now, star idol and superhost had been showing for a couple of weeks but sad to say both are not as popular as Project Superstar. It seemed that singaporeans prefer to watch singing competition...But today I shall talk abt Star Idol.. watching the Star Idol till now, I realised a lot of good ones had been left especially the females had been out..Joey, Yan, Xiao Wei had been booted out..I realised Xiao Wei is my friend's friend...For males, hot favorites Albert and Leon Bro, Garett had been out too..Initially I thought Albert, Garett, ChengXi and Bryan will be the last four.Now 2 of them had been booted out..ChengXi had acted in Unbeatables 3 and Mei Li Jia Ting before..I think he got the "guan zhong yan"..My guess for the finalist will be Bryan or ChengXi(males)--I final guess is Bryan and Leann or Jacqueline(Females), hopefully Jacqueline will win, dont really like Leann..haha..Somehow I guess dark horses are Lincoln and LiLian..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com