“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Friday, February 10, 2006

Release of O level results..

Today is the release of O level result..
My tuition kid got B3 for E.Maths and Sub-Sci(Phy/chem) B4...I think still not bad for him but his overall score is not that good..25 points total for 5 subjects..

Seemed that last year olevel E.Maths is hard to score..I got another friend got B3 too but Add maths got A...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com