“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Friday, January 06, 2006

Top 10 Dramas/Movies 2005

Top 10 Dramas I had watched.

1。天国的阶梯
2。镜中人
3。我和僵尸有个约会3之永恒国度
4。1/2缘份
5。情来运转
6。叛逆战队
7。动感豪情
8。有福
9。舞出彩虹
10。梦在手里/新贵公子/情定爱琴海


Top 10 Movies I had watched(Realised I never watch much movies this year.That why some not nice movies also can be in top10 haha..)
1。头文字D
2。我的兄弟
3。Star Wars 3
4。King Kong
5。我的野蛮女家教
6。中毒
7。情事
8。The Hitchhiker's Guide To Galaxy
9。灵异怪医
10。亲切的金子

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com