“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Reflections of 2005

Year 2005 had finally had came an end. After many ups and downs, exciting and boring, struggles and relaxing 365.25 days, it had came to a halt and time had never ceasing, ever-hardworking to proceed to another time phase- Year 2006.

Reflecting on 2005, it was a year I had graduated from NUS after studying for 3 full years. A year that I first visited Hong Kong with my friends. It the first time I visited so far from Singapore with my friends as I am not one who liked to go overseas..I like to stay at home and slacked. haha..It was also a year I had started to enter the real working life. Learning piano was also a bit of achievement in 2005. Though I learned halfway, at least I learnt some basic skills. It was also in 2005 that I first joined KKMC. It was a year that Jui Dui superstar had successfully held in Singapore and injected me with more interest in Chinese Pop again.Throughout the whole year, I had made a no. of friends such as Valerie, Alex, Angela, Jacob, LiHui, Zhihui, Philip, Jiasheng(Micheal), Huishan, Adeline, Weihan etc and some friendships had been strengthened such as Youlong etc. Also a pity, some friendship had been lost as well.

At this very last day of the year 2005, it was like Exodus 14:10-18 whereby the Israelites was stopped at the Red Sea in front of them. Behind them were Pharaoh vast army. Israelites wish to go back to Egypt again, Moses said Stay Still but God said Move Forward..Similarly in the year 2005, just like Israelites, some of us wish to go back to do things we had not done or things we had done wrong.Or we wish to go back to 2005 and remain all the happy moments in our life. Yet some pple remain to stay still to where they are. Some chose to stop the clock and commit suicide. It was not surprising even if there is at least 1 pple committing suicide everyday in Singapore. However, God is always in front of us and we ought to move forward. That is also why our eyes are in front, not at the back. Life should be understood backwards, but must live forwards.(From KK sermon)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com