“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sneaky Graduation Photo Session

Today went to take graduation pics with sneakies...Benjamin fly aeroplane, never bring gown...I shouldnt bring also....lol...Below are some pics..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What a greeny scenery...I like it....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This pic very well-taken..By Junhan..lol...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com