“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Prayer IC for the first time

Today in the CG(Cell Group), I am appointed as the prayer IC..This is the first time leading it..Initially dont really know how to coordinate, but it turned out not too bad. The first time I pray so long and aloud..Initially I thought of breaking into groups and pray and made things easier, but in the end, I pray everything on behalf for the group..lol...Sijie said I had the calming effect when praying...Hmm, really, I dont think so leh..But I also cant tell..Cant really hear myself when I pray..Thank God that everything turned out well. Through this role as a prayer IC, I can sense I walking closer to God, hearing his heartbeat..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com