Project Superstar 2-Round 1A Elimination
This first round of elimination is quite surprised..Veron and Shiyu is expected, but Dao Wen unexpected..Mag is a bit expected..haha..Cos she is my friend sis...And I dont think my primary school friends are the kind that will vote one.. Actually, she live very near my place..hehe..Initially, I quite 看好 Dao Wen(Kenny) and Mag..But, they are gone and no revival round..A pity.Singaporean just dont like low vocal range like Mag..Maybe also because she sang off-key too..Just like low vocal range Macy in Project Superstar 1 who got booted out before semi-finals..Both Macy and Mag quite pretty..Long hair with looks..And I think Mag looked like Chen xiuhuan in some angles.
So far, 我看好Carrie, Jon, Darren who will have high chances to win...Let see next round performances then and will add the contestants likely to win....A pity that Ke Wei had withdrawn otherwise she really had a very high chance to win..
Below Are the eliminated contestants this week.28.5 seemed an unlucky score.hehe..





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home