“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Downgrade to C1L2

Thank God that I had downgraded to C1L2..Another prayer had been answered since a long time of praying. Often I wondered why God made me entered into such an army unit?I guess God wants to go into the tough infantry unit to meet Yongliang so that God use him to let me had the chance to be in the KKMC, my current church, the church that result me to go to Lahu missionary trip.. I think this is the whole picture, God have planned for me..Soon as both yongliang and me are in the same church, we both downgraded permanently together coincidently.Also, through this though army unit, I think God wants me to learn to depend on God and focus on God..I guess I did not do very well in this area of aspect of testing by God..But still, many miracles had happened and I see how God blessed me in my army days. For all the blessings and being able to see a clearer and bigger picture, I just simply want to thank God and praise God and honour Him. Though I dont know this downgrade will create more trials or not, what it may lead in the future, I continue to focus on God...For it is written, righteousness man may have many troubles, but God delivers him from them all (Psalm 34:19).Not little troubles but many troubles for a righteousness man.I think it is true in our daily lives..A righteousness man in army will cause a lot of troubles cos pple will say in spoilt market..A lot of criticism will be faced..So how true it is from this bible verse! May He grant me with mercy and grace, to walk together till the end of my life..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com