“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Earthquake

Tuesday-First time experiencing earthquake and it is in Singapore. Was in my office and I realised that how come I am shaking together with the chair. Then my collegaue said it was an earthquake. It was during that moment I realised I had encountered an earthquake. We saw many pple from the opposite building coming out of the building. Even there is earthquake, it was not really any use to go outside as singapore is full of buildings. We really dont care much and stay in the building and continue our work. During earlier times, Singapore had never experienced any earthquake before. Is the earthquake getting more powerful or there something wrong with our planet Earth. Or there are too many earthquakes happening as predicted in the bible, even the Earth shook to a greater extent to let ppe realise the truth in the bible. Over the past few years, Singapore had been building a lot of MRT underground. And it quite scary to see hollowness in our ground in Singapore. Will this cause us to experience earthquake more?

Recently, there are many mishaps happening in Asia. The other one is Gruada plane caught fire when it was landing on Wednesday. As the world are developing and advancing with new technology, we had to sacrifice and endanger our lives for such change as well. Is it worth it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com