“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Promotion


I been working in my company for about 11 months. I had been promoted officially on 1stDec07. It was a wonderful blessing and early Christmas gift from God. Throughout this whole year, God had blessed me a wonderful boss.,我的贵人。Throughout my working period, all my bosses are very good. But my current one is the best. He sees my talent from right the day I came for interview. I had learnt a lot of things from him. This is definitely the most wonderful gift this year I had gotten.

It is hard to imagine to be a leader for pple who know me. But some staff called me 小领导,小经理,a bit mushy, not used to it..But I guess I will be able to do my part as a leader. Somemore, now I am learning leadership in my MBA course. I think I am doing the right path in my work based on what I learnt so far. haha..

I just learnt that my ex-boss had quitted. Perhaps he cant get a capable assistant like me. I supposed his workload is too much, and worst, the company is not gg to replace him. Good luck to those working there..haha..Take care of health..

My company organised a mini-gathering at the club-house to celebrate this year achievement and success. Then, they forced me to sing otherwise I cant promote. Oh, I think I must start to practise singing...Hmm, luckily, I managed to let someone accompany me to sing a super tough song- 天天看到你 by Ado. The celebration was a quite high one, CW swinging CEO and my boss and I laughed till we almost rolled on the floor, WC sang his best rendetion-One night in beijing, I opening my golden mouth to sing for the first time, HH dancing with a guest, he is our coy male 舞娘.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com