“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Friday, May 06, 2005

933 call in

Didnt know why everytime I call in to 933, Colin sure will hear me on air..I remembered a few years back around JC times, I called in to 933 and Colin also heared it too.Maybe only when he listens, I will have the luck to call in.Both incidents were 933 guessing games..That time, it was the guessing of artistes..This time round it is "挑战歌曲九连环". During the study week, I was so bored and called in to guess to try my luck.Though I don really like lingzhi but I still call in to guess.After guessing, Colin sms me and asked me whether it is me or not..haha.My mind was like why u again had heard me on air.That time, only one song remained a mystery out of the 9 songs. The song had a wave sound..A lot of people guess ahmei "听海" but to no avail.But I think it is obvious that it is not ahmei song. The wave sounds are quite different. Well, that day, I guess 愚人码头 by 熊天平 and 齐秦. From all the songs I know, I know this song got wave sound in front, but got some bird chirping as well so I decided to give a try..Too bad, I did not guess correctly too. The correct answer is 命中注定 by Harlem. Just like that, I didnt get my 2000 dollars otherwise I will go HK free of charge..haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com