“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Busy month of August..

Over the past months, I had been quite busy..I had a temp job at IRAS.June, Peizhen and lately I realise Wanqing also working there..Quite a no. of nus graduates there haha.My supervisor is nice and the environment there is nice..The staff there can use gym too..quite coolz.....Then I am also having tuition almost 4-5 times a week for just 2 students...The sec 1 student is quite naughty..Then her mother very what one..don know what to say also.. she said I looked very young and she wanted a more experienced tutor with 2-3 years of experience.She said initially she don want me cos I looked inexperienced ...But then his son said I still not bad in explaining, that why i still teaching her son now.haha..Sometimes I wondered if the kid is telling a lie to his mother or not..Cos I don think i explain very well especially science.Some words i also don know how to pronoun haha..but then she said my pay 25/hr might cut to 20/hr.sianz haha...In fact, I think I can teach maths only..Science is not what I good at.. maybe next time don chose a student kid who is living in the condo haha...Anyway, I think I don think I will teach the kid for long also..The funny part happening is that my tuition kid asked me what my hp model and why i never change my hp..cos my tuition kid hp is better than me haha..Well, my hp never spoilt so I never change and I did not lose my hp also..But I think I gg to change soon...But if i change my hp, all my friends were be surprised..haha..

The past few weeks, we got our sneakies outing cos Benjamin is going to China.So must meet up more often...We went for beach volleyball at sentosa..It been ages that we had not play already..And I got sunburns....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Next we went to eat HOKKAIDO HOTPOT at paradiz centre..It was quite expensive but I like the plum juice..very nice...it was for clearing toxins or digestion in our stomach...haha....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just over the weekend, we just went to partyworld for ktv...I realise the sneakies like to choose some ling men songs haha.i like pin guang“门没锁”I almost forget this nice song until Benjamin sing the song...Yuzhou sang very well, I think better than at least 18 of the superstar contestants...Should try to take part next year superstar...And maybe go for tinybox audtions...If pass, yr teacher will be li fei hui haha..My friends are gg for auditions this saturday...

3 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger pluie_rain_雨 said...

tinybox audition? wats that...
haha...thanx for the compliment...that ktv was tiring...really spend all my SHI FEN LI...keke

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Dasonjames said...

Tinybox is a singing school and the one of the teachers is li fei hui...

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger pluie_rain_雨 said...

HAHA...of cos the phots are taken by me...opps...
ya nellie u shld post the pics up soon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com