“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Jui Dui Superstar - Women Semi Finals 3

F1: Silver
演唱歌曲:都是夜归人,爱情字典
Her vocal is very weak..No singing techniques involved but she did improve compared to last week..She looked tired as well in her performance..She is a horse that had been exhausted?

I gave her 6/10

F2:Xinhui
演唱歌曲:温柔的夜,心痛
I think she did well with the 2 songs. She had controlled her vocals very well, just that the second song, her vocals seemed to be rushing out at low pitch in the starting only.But I don really like her image today....

I gave her 8.5/10

F3: Kelly
演唱歌曲:城里的月光, 担心
I like her looks today, very nice and pretty..like Fann wong, even the way she dressed is Fann Wong type...Her first song, the timing was a bit wrong for 2 times..In other words, she was daydreaming 2 times haha.....And there is one time, she did not pronoun a word clearly and carry it off quickly. But vocals is still very nice..Her second song is very nice. Her vocals had impressed me and touched me as well..Choose more challenging song next time and u will shine!!

I gave 8/10

The judges scores:
Silver: 31
Xinhui: 41.5
Kelly: 38.5

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com