Jui Dui Superstar Women Semi Finals 2
In this semifinals, one cant made a big mistake otherwise will get extremely low points and lose the 30% of the judges scores. You may not be the best, but u must not be the worst in order to stay to the next round..
F1: Xinhui
演唱歌曲:康定情歌
She indeed had impressed me with her vocals. She had used her powerful vocals..But I know she can sing both powerful and slow songs. Those who had listened to her before in NUS will definitely agree with me that she still had not sing to her best yet. Her image is good, like ahmei image, those tribal gals. It a bit pity that her starting is still not that good enough, a bit unstable I could say. But overall impression is that she gave me a WOW impression..
I gave 8/10
F2: Candyce
演唱歌曲:我只在乎你
She did improve on her pronounication, but still need to improve more. The way she changed her breath while singing is unnatural also. But still, her vocals is nice, very crystal-clear. Some parts of the song she did rather beautifully, but only some parts,still not consistent due to her imperfections of pronounication and cut away my feel of the song she sang. This song suit more to kelly to sing than candyce..I think kelly will did a wonderful job on this song since it is quite difficult to sing.
I gave 6.5/10
F3:Kelly
演唱歌曲:可爱的玫瑰花
Like Junyang, she had chosen a song that is safe and easy to sing, not much climax or singing techniques involved. But her good vocals still remain.The lyrics of this song is mostly the same, that why some might feel bored. But she overcame the boring part by displaying her playful side of hers. Kelly trying to be funny with some cute movements..And seeing her performance, sometimes I am afraid that her wig might just drop cos it seemed a bit too long and heavy. I somehow think kelly choose this simple song perhaps she afraid her illness had not recover totally so it better to choose a simpler song first. But from today performance, she can sing all types of songs, be it simple or difficult, slow or fast. Well done..
I gave 7.5/10
F4:Silver
演唱歌曲:爱神
It already in semifinals and she sang out of tune most of the times. And I agree with Dawn Yip that her legs are rather big..lol..The way she sang is also very old. Perhaps this song is hard to sing in a newer version bah. Her vocals is still very weak. She is getting from bad to worse..I only like her performance in quarter finals. She is good at pronounce the words at the correct dot but she did not use what she was good at..Also, her vocals is weak so she shouldnt try to dance and make her vocals more weak as she will focus on the dance.Yi Xin Bu Neng Er Yong..A heart cant do 2 things at the same time.
I gave 5.5/10


<< Home