“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Weekend outings...

Went for Aranda Country club chalet with my family this weekend. This chalet is also the chalet I held my 21st Birthday Celebrations. I like this chalet very much and I think it is the best chalet I had ever been. It had 2 rooms, one living room and 1 kitchen, a few balconies...It can be as big as a 3-4 room flat...Unlike sentosa chalet, so small one...Cant even play mahjong lol..I just went to chalet on saturday and my family went there on friday. Cos I want to be home alone on friday. It been so long I haven been home online overnight. It is nice to be alone in the house all alone by yourself. I like the kind of feeling, perhaps I am a loner..lol..Just having music to accompany me is more than enough.

I think my family all are 赌鬼.While I reached on sat, my family straight away asked me to play mahjong lol..I intended to swim one but they played mahjong instead. My sister is indeed a ping hu queen, keep doing ping hu.....lol..Then my mother never played mahjong with us but went to play jackpot. Jackpot queen haha. When I am small, I had seen my aunties and my mum playing jackpot but I couldnt go in the jackpot room. Now, I can finally entered the room but I still cant figure out very well what they are playing.lol...
Next morning before check out, played one last session of mahjong again..Again I cant go swim lol..Anyway I also woke up late cant swim also...lol..

Then on sunday, I met kwansiang for a meal before his semester started and doing his FYP..He told me a secret that I almost cant believe and I cant recover the shock yet..lol..We walked and chatted after our meals from suntec to Lavender mrt..I didnt know it can walk from suntec to Lavender without much difficulty and I just follow ks lol...It was indeed a night where my jc best friend and me had a quality time together..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com