Daily Bread Week 33(2005)
Today first time went to Chinese sermon. It really can improve your chinese. During the chinese worship, I need to think of the word sometimes.By that time, I think of it, the sentence had been sung. A lot of chinese terms seemed unfamiliar to me but I think chinese worhsip songs are harder to sing than English ones..English songs not much high notes and perhaps no need to use head voices..lol...I need to use my strength and energy to sing today..But anyway, I cannot sing one haha...
Today I shall some short stories of the sermon to substitute the daily bread this week.
从前,有一个母亲,她有一个孩子,但是他是个白痴。他们两个人相依为命。那位母亲每天都为他吃饭,换衣,冲凉。每晚,母亲会告诉她儿子她多么爱他,但儿子却不知道,没有反应。有时,我们就像她的儿子一样,是个白痴。上帝选择我们,我们却不知道。上帝那么爱我们,我们却没有什么反应,没有感受到那份恩典。
There is a very good opportunity and you are selected into the company. Naturally, you will try to perform the best, try to avoid any mistakes in the first 1-3 months of probation period. After that, when the company selected you officially, you will still be very careful so that you will not be fired. In this job environment, you are already caution of your mistakes and why not in God eyes. The job's rewards is just temporary but God's rewards is eternity. We should be like in a very good job environment, very caution of our sins in our daily life. Many pple claim to believe, but are they really save and really true Christians?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home