“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The coming of Grand Finals 1 sept 05

Superstar is going to end. I am quite happy to hear that many of you had enjoyed reading my blogs and comments ...I will still continue to share my thoughts about my life and music as well..Today will be the grand finals of superstar..I hope it will be an exciting show to watch. I heard that Junyang, the original singer of the theme song" tian shi wo ai ni" is going to sing it live today..I also heard from angela that Mediacorp wanted to call huiying to indoor stadium to give kelly a surprise today..Huiying is the one who wrote the letter to kelly and made kelly cried on yesterday show (31August Grand Finals Review)..Mediacorp is calling renjie and angela to call kelly best friend, "huiying" to the indoor stadium..Now I think they are still waiting for her call..Hopefully huiying can come...Huiying and Kelly were indeed very good friends and they went overseas together before the superstar..

This is the pic kelly with feihui teacher..But don listen to rumours lah..not true one..haha
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the pic kelly with huiying if i am not wrong...haha
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yesterday, the review on kelly and weilian is quite touching especially weilian..Then Kelly said she don have many friends and I don mind being her friend lol..And kelly study Normal stream one..I should give her tuition that time haha...

Over the past few months of superstar, below are the top scorers of the contestants:

Top 10 scorers
1.Junyang- Tong Hua --44.5
2.Xinhui-- Yi Shi De Mei Hao --44
3. Junyang --If You Come Back -43
4. Xinhui-- Ku Bu Chu Lai----42
5. Junyang- Liu Shui Nian Hua ---41.5
5. Xin Hui - Wen Rou de ye + Xin tong --- 41.5
5. Xinhui - Beautiful---41.5
8.Kelly -- Hui Jia ----41
9. Kelly - Open Your Eyes --- 40.5
10.Weilian-- Tong Hua --40

2 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger Dasonjames said...

Who are u??Do i know u? haha..

 
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Ya Work!

Cheers!
Henry Hub Wellhead Gas Prices

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com