“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Busy Weekend!

On Friday, there was a ML mooncake festival gathering. Dont intend to go but finally mag, zhenwei and me decided to go..LOL..only we 3 are the graduated students to attend the gathering only..Long time never see them, still not bad..And zhenwei , mag and me had an enjoyable time chatting while we ate dinner and went for a supper after the gathering..Zhenwei brought a student exchange friend and I guessed mag got a difficult time to talk to him cos he talked english one.Now, I understand what Dennis told me about Mag is true..haha..Till today, I realise beside Mag is a green colour lover, she is as blurr as me..A lot of things also don know. But I think I better?? haha. I should be humble..haha.Though we might be blurr, zhenwei said we are very nice pple..haha..yar I also agree with zhenwei and think Mag is a very nice person and don hate pple one. She likes everyone...And she was so lucky that she was attached to Bedok Green secondary school and heard from Mag the school got many green things..One day, I shall pay a visit to the school..haha..


On saturday, Yugioh weekend for the sneakies..Benjamin dragon deck seemed good..For lunch, I managed to eat the whole dish I ordered in Cartel. Cartel serving is very big and I managed to eat all..A bit of achievement for me! haha. I and Benjamin duelled first followed by nelson and yuzhou who came later...At night, play warcraft in paradiz centre again and ended our sneaky outing there..I think I am engrossed in the game that I don even know nelson went off le..haha...

Today finally went to kampong kapor methodist church at little India..Many pple always asked me Little India got church meh haha..That was my first response when I heard the location of this church too. I guessed this church is also NUS prof Benard Tan who taught science of music was attending as well cos I saw him once.But i guess he went for the adult service instead of the youth service... A couple of weeks had been attending Magdalene church..Now switching from a chinese service to a English service, it sounds more right for me haha..But in a chinese service, I learn quite a no. of new words. Finally got to see yongliang in church. Poor yongliang, got torn ligament (ACL). Cant even walk properly and but yet come to church. God bless.Now, it was the only time anyone can win yongliang in a 2.4km run since he was injured, ok sounds so evil. After church service, went to eat lunch. We ate the chicken rice whereby the rice is ball shaped. The bunch of yongliang friends never left the topic of eating but amazing none of them are overweight and is far from overweight bah..haha..We went to watch the movie "The longest yard". Though I don know what this movie I watching was about cos I seldom watch english movie except for big movie like LOTR, star wars etc I still accompany them to watch..That the spirit of fellowship haha..Next had to rush down to serangoon garden to meet a bunch of my friends for dinner.After that, all came my house..Zhenwei and her bf came to my house to see pammy the dog. And dennis, YG and his gf went to my house to play mahjong..Not a bad start for them as beginners..They learned pretty fast....Quite fun though we never play real money.I guessed soon we can start to play with money and Dennis was the 大赢家 that night!!

To add on, during the today sermon, there were some reflections made. In newspapers, I guessed many pple had seen Christians being killed due to the fact they believed in Christ. And nearby countries like China, Vitnam, Laos are termed as the most dangerous countries ranked by some survey to be a christian there. And such countries are very near to singapore and are ranked the top ten. Well, the bible stated that Jesus said to us: The world will hate us because of Him(Jesus). Well, the bible had warned us. I really think bible is a book of truth..God never said we Christians will had an easy life but warned us.It will be a test of faith...If christianity is just a religion to promote more pple to believe, I guess the bible will not say that Christians will had a hard time in this world and you might get persecuted because of Jesus Christ. In fact, Christians spread the gospel because of the good news of entering the heaven. Through this joy, it had overcame the sorrow of getting persecution and hardship in life. Bible is never a book to please man or promote Christianity in order to please man, but it is book of truth, a book that warned us and also ensure we got our rewards in the end..Sometimes truth is hurtful and people might not want to hear the truth but some consequences may incur as well. I still respect every decision we human beings made and decided..Let those we had ears, let them hear..Think wisely and made a good decision. In life, how many wrong decsions had we missed througout our life in school, work, kinship, friendship etc.....Ok..that all for my reflections of the week..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com