Kayaking
Today after church service, my cell group went to kayak at ECP.We decided to play sports every sunday or alternate sunday to keep our body healthy. I was suaning zhihui that we will just say but would take any actions.To make my suaning invalid, we took the first step and let the first IC yongliang to plan for this kayak activity..It was raining heavily after the church service, and we went to have our lunch in the coffeeshop near our church..The rain was quite heavy, and spoilt our moods..Then yongliang said let pray...then he prayed alone..lol...Later we decided to go to ECP and see how loh..Maybe can kayak in the rain....However, while we travel there, it was sunny..East Coast never rain at all...lol.Thank God..At least yongliang prayer worked.I also got pray in silence too..lol...And we can happily proceed our activites.Sometimes worry too much is futile..You had to move ahead and see what God had planned for you. It been a long time since I had exercised...First time wore the singlet which I had bought ages back..Seldom you see me wore singlet cos no muscles..lol....The funny thing about the kayaking is kayak single-seater is 6 dollars but kayak double-seater is 15 dollars..a bit weird rite??..All of us chose single cos it is cheap except for one couple loh...I only kayak once with ben and yuzhou before if I remembered correctly....All my cell group members are very good...They all start very well and rowed to the sea..I had to struggle to counter the choppy waves to enter the sea...To let the boat go into the sea is the most difficult part as the waves were very choppy. Somemore I never kayak single before leh...But luckily yongliang assisted me and taught me..Then I began to recap all the techniques Ben taught me before..Hence I picked up quite fast.. Able to row, turn direction very well...It is quite hard to capsize actually..But our cell group played catching...Trying to capsize everyone especially philip which they failed to capsized him the other kayak session cos he rowed too fast..But almost all capsized except 3 pple bah..One of them is me..lol...All gals capsized...lol...Capszing a double canoe is hard as it is heavy...Everytime Yongliang wanted to capsize all the CG members but end up fell into the sea...If you had been capsized, getting into the canoe again is difficult too..You need strength and stablised the boat too..After playing catching we learnt new methods to capszie pple..One easy method to capsize someone is to get whole of the hood and strings in front. The other method is snatched the row and capsized the boat so that they cant row and ran away..lol.You need a group of pple to capsize 1 boat too......
After canoeing, yongliang, erwin, yaoling and me went for a run..My legs and back were very painful when I ran..My stamina is very weak..At the jetty, yongliang and yaoling still go into the jetty and turned a loop..Erwin and I are too tired to run and we are reaching end point already and hence we waited for them to turn the loop and ran back together...After the run, my muscles ache in my legs lasted for 3-4days..Even when I went to work, I walked awakwardly..
Anyway, kayaki is very fun....Hope to go more often...A tiring weekend had passed..Stressed..next week CG activity is come my house and play...!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home