“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Weekly updates and reflections!

Last week, as I was waiting for bus in the bus-stop, I saw a lady wearing a cross on her neck, a big wooden cross. Then next, I saw another lady besides her also wearing a wooden thing on her neck, but it was the letter J. I began to wonder whether the lady I saw initially was wearing a cross or a new creative letter T, or a plus sign. Haha.


这个星期,我一直在听阿哲的“下一个永远”。我就也写听音乐的一些感触吧。
每一首歌都需要不同的声量来听。有些歌需要把收音机声量开得很大声还能听到歌的内在美, 听到歌手的声音,他转音的奥妙。有些歌手你听他们的歌长大,对他们的声线了如之掌。 你可以像录音室的制作人一样,在不同的时候,调声量的大与小来听他们的歌。有些歌不是一听就好听,而是你还没找到那首歌的宝。如果有一天,你听了几篇,熟悉了那首歌,然后找到那个宝,你就会开始喜欢那首歌了。

有些歌很商业化,可是通常这些歌曲都缺乏感情。有些歌很另类,需要一段时间去聆听,就像是陪朋友一样,要陪这首歌,慢慢培养感情。当你熟悉了一首歌,你就交了一个新朋友了。它能陪你一辈子,永远那么专一。只不过如果你变心,你就会失去一份你和它的感情。虽然它不会变心,可是你的心再也找不回那种感觉了。 有多少人能不变心,一直陪一首歌过一生?是不是不能陪一首歌太久,还能思念一首歌更深呢?是不是一首歌像朋友一样,不常见面,就会思念更深呢?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com