“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Chalet on 7may at Costa Sands

Just came back from HK and my whole body are aching..It been quite some time I had not been blogging. Well, I shall talk abt the sentosa chalet on 7may before sharing my HK trip bah. It was a bbq session for ml students before graduation. It was also a celebration of birthdays who birthdays fell on may, including myself..heehee...What lesson I learn from this bbq is that do not oraganise bbq when u gg overseas the day after..Cos I was sick while I was in hk and the reason was most probably due to bbq. During my 21st birthday, I told myself I will not organise a birthday party anymore cos it was so tiring and there were a lot of things to prepare. Didnt expect to organise again this time round but luckily it is not purely my birthday party but also other pple birthdays and our class farewell bbq party.This time round, I also never do anything much and I just provide the chalet, the rest was not done by me as I am busy packing my hk stuff during that few days, so where got time to help..heehee..They just do the bbq and I just eat and use some eye power....Few days ago, Ivan sent me the pics of the chalet through msn so I shall take this opportunity to share some pics in my blog.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Birthday Cake!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Blowing of candles...Oh..I am one year older!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Poor Dennis, threw out of the pool instead of me!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 of us gg HK the day after!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Our ML class photo!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pammy and my present

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My present..Oh There is green again!!...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My present again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com