Hk Pic Continued!!
On Thursday 26 may, we all were meeting to see the photos at City Hall..Dennis went to cut his hair and i almost cant recognise him. So studious and funny..BoBian..He was disrupted and now had to serve army..haha..Dennis also pass me the "snow Wolf Lake" Tickets..So happy, looking forward to sept 16. Back to topic, during our meet up, they were quite surprised to see my photos..cos i usually took pics of objects, unexpected photos, scenery, animals etc...haha..Here are some non-living pics i took..

HK building..quite packed!

I bought so many green stuffs..haha..

Cute stuffs...I bought a lot of them to give my friends....

Cute green cakes I bought back to Singapore..But not that nice heehee....

Dolphins in ocean park!

Panda in Ocean Park!

Shamrock Green stuffs...

5 star hotel basin!

Shampoo and conditioner from the 5 star hotel..(Note: i call this 5 star hotel because i cant remember the real name of the hotel le!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home