“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Friday, May 27, 2005

HK Trip—Third Day (11May 05)


As usual, we woke up around the same time and went to eat wanton noodles for breakfast. Again we took some time to find it too. We also tried the Australian dairy products. It was like a desert. It has milk with egg white or milk with egg yolk. I tried the milk with egg white. It tasted quite nice but a bit sweet. Next we proceeded to Ocean park. We spilt into 2 groups. One group go Ocean park and the other group go shopping again as they did not want to go to Ocean Park. I chose Ocean park. By the time we reached Ocean park, it was already 1pm and it closed at 6pm. We was indeed in a rush to explore the park. In Ocean Park, I tried 2 rides only. One of the roller coasters was 360 degrees overturn but not that scary. But it was my first time riding a 360 degrees roller coaster. The other one is scarier as it had more up and down slopes. I also went to see bird show and the dolphin showtime. I also had the chance to see panda. Think it is the first time I see a Panda in my life haha, quite cute. Same goes to dolphin; I had never seen a real dolphin in my life. Ocean Park had 2 parts, highland and lowland and you need to ride the cable car to go each land. That day, it was quite scary as the weather was rather windy and cloudy. Furthermore, the cable car below was running along a high hill and beside it was the sea. In fact, Hongkong was surrounded by seawater and you can found the seawater quite easy in HK. After ocean park, we went to Victoria Peak. It was a waste as it was too foggy to see the view from the top when we reached there. Furthermore, it was dark already when we reached there. We went up by the tram titled about 20 degrees (but seemed like 45 degrees to me) to the Victoria Peak. It was quite fast to reach the peak. Since we could not see anything, we went to the wax exhibition and took a lot of pics inside.
The last part of the day was to go to Lan Gui Fang whereby people said you can see a lot of stars there but I see none. Haha. I only saw a lot of angmoh there. We went to one of the pubs and played cards while we drank. After that, we managed to catch the last few trains back to hotel. That the end of our 3 day. Sadly, it left one more day before we left Hongkong.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Roller Coaster in Ocean Park which I rode..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ocean Park Cable Car!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wax Exhibition at Victoria Peak.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dennis kissing Wax Ayumi!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh...what dennis did again!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Finally, a decent pic..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This pic was great well done with the help of mirror!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
THe night is still young..At lan gui fang!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com