“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Saturday, June 04, 2005

God and Us

Yesterday a friend of mine asked me how does one knows whether which way God wants her to take in her career path? Well, the standard answers are always through the word of God, dreams, leaders etc. Well, I guess different people had different encounter and I can’t really give a good answer for that. It is important to have a relationship with God and do not wait for the last minute and you want an answer from God. It took time to understand God and how and in which ways He likes to communicate with you. Through experience and your walk with God, I guess you will have the answer. And if you do not maintain a good walk with God, and wanted an immediate answer, well I guess it will be a little bit hard but sometimes you can still get the answer. It all depends on God.

When we are young, our parents are like a parent to us. When we are older, they are like friends to us. Similarly, I think God and us should work the same way. While as a child, we encounter a lot of difficulties God had set us so that we can preserve good personalities such as determination etc. Christian walk is never an easy one. When we counter all such problems in life, we know it is for our own good and thank God and understand God better. Hence the relationship will deepen and will be like friends though harder trials are waiting for us. Haha.

Just some interesting facts abt which churches each artistes go? How true it is? I don know..

Moses Lim/ Michelle Xie -- St Andrew Cathedral (Chinese service!)
Danny Yeo ( Yang Junwei)-- The Rock (The new creation)--He told me one...
Evelyn Chen Yu Yun- FCBC (Bukit Merah Branch)
Li Nanxing --- City Harvest
He Yao Shan--- City Harvest..No need to say u all also know haha..
Lina Ng.. I just get it from my friend blog that she and my friend just graduated from the bible college..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com