“明明”音乐世界,音乐日记,音乐思想,音乐馆

Welcome to my world of thoughts and reflections. A boy who went through his study years in yangzheng pri sch, bendemeer sec sch, Serangoon JC and NUS..A music lover of chinese pop music and an avid fan of jeff chang since 1994! I am a CD collector and whatever good music and pleasant to my ears, i will support....May all of u appreciate good music! Stop piracy!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Hitchiker's Guide to the galaxy

Today just went to catch a movie called “Hitchhiker’s Guide To the Galaxy” with Luee and nok at causeway point. Didn’t even know the existence of this movie until Luee asked me to watch. This is the first time going to causeway point. I took mrt from kovan all the way to woodlands, took me about 30 min to reach. It was a stupid movie, full of craps, but the robot is very cute. I like the robot very much. At the start of the movie, I didn’t catch too much as I am busy eating the popcorn. Didn’t know Luee was a popcorn freak like me, can keep eating continuously. Furthermore, I am reading the Chinese subtitle while watching the movie. Usually I really cant catch the English language in eng movies so usually I read the Chinese subtitle.

Today I also bought a Chinese book called “ 唱所欲言” written by 扬君伟。 It been quite some time I never heard of him. Some people said he was a lecturer of some poly. Not too sure how true this is. But back to topic, this book was quite nice though I had not read finish yet. I read the first few pages and it was quite nice. He was one of my favourite DJ and always full of thoughts and did his homework while he interviewed the artistes. He is so knowledgeable that I am quite impressed. Sometimes, some dj really cannot make it. I think I know more than some of the djs. There was once Huishi comment on an album in long hu bang. You know what happened? The comment was exactly the same as the magazine review. Does she had her own thought, rather than copy other magazines’ review? Even she want to use other people review, she can kindly quote it. She thought listeners wouldn’t know it? Another DJ is lingzhi.Well, I don wish to comment why i don like her..But then, I had taken a photo with her before lol...Anyway, i taken 2 comments from 2 diff person abt her...I cant help but agree with them..

One commenter: if u always follow 933 挑战歌曲九连环, u will know that those under her (linhzhi &weibin) show, if the caller can't get the correct answer, will also kena suan by her also...wat waste plp time lah, waste plp chance lah..really sick of her, at least weibin is so much better than her

Another commenter: also think lingzhi has this kind of problem... she will like to give some insults to the listeners.. and sometimes she gives me the impression that she is unprofessional... especially in her cd review segments...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music = 933 Music station
<bgsound src="http://202.172.226.198/RadioLive/FM933.asx" loop=1>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com