雪狼湖
I had watched the snow wolf lake musical concert today. Initially I don intend to watch cos I not even a fan of jacky cheung. And that time I don know chen songling got involved too when I bought the tickets.But I am lucky that I had watched this concert cos I never regret it. Now, I also knew why jacky concerts are so expensive but it really deserved the price. This musical concert was Excellent..Though I always like to say answers like 随便, 还好,but this time round, i must say it was really good.If there was no jeff chang, jacky cheung might be my favourite singer.LOL..Jacky voice did not impressed me that great on the cd, but his live singing had impressed me..Now I know what it realy means by a superstar..He got thickness in his voice, he got 100% 感动度, head voice was good etc..haha..Chen songling was great too but I don really like evonne voice, rather thin to me..There were some parts where chen songling was a bit shaky too, perhaps nervous bah, and it made her 咬字unclear. She got some parts that sounds really like kit chan, especially the 尾音。She got very loyal fans in singapore and each time she sang high notes, the audience were clapped their hands..But for evonne, no one clapped hands for her..lol..
The musical concert was very touching and really touched me a lot. Jacky vocal was grand enough to shine through the whole indoor stadium and his vocal got the ability to enter into yr nerves and touch you totally..Some of the songs' lyrics were quite funny and made the audience laughed..At the end of the show, most of the people stood up and honoured jacky cheung..
也许很久没有听到张学友的声音,突然觉得他的歌声令我很怀念。以前,常常都能听到他的声音,因为他常常出唱片。那时,我总觉得他的声音是不错,但是还是不能吸引我。可是,现在的他,已经很少出唱片了。也就是这样,造成我那一种怀念吧! 也许没有听过张学友唱现场的功力, 所以我一直都觉得为什么他会丰为歌神,而不是张信哲。 哈哈。但是,我还是喜欢阿哲的音色。


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home