爱情零度C
Today was the last espisode for "爱情零度C". Watched this drama throughout but missed the first few episodes as I thought it is not that nice..However, this drama was actually not bad..It protrays an idol drama successfully..And coupled with korean feeling type of dramas as well..Korean dramas always got a bad gal and this drama, the bad gal is Anna..Accidents such as anna getting blind and out of sympathy and not love, the ideal couple had to break and the bad gal and the male lead got together.....All these scenerios are typical korean dramas scenes..And the part where Guobin said to Yixin:"你一定要等我。”This sounds like autumn in my heart whereby Junxi told Enxi...The 台词 was quite well written in some areas and the drama was quite touching too.Like the way Yixin said to Weixiang" 我不敢想你说我爱你,是因为我怕我爱你没有你爱我那么多。”..Plus Weilian song keep playing in the drama, it touched the audience hearts too..
Though this drama do not have many big stars in the drama, Mediacorp wanted to groom new actor and actoress like Rui En, Julian , Junxiong and Zheng Xue Er..I think Julian acting improved compared to “至尊红颜”。Some parts he acted quite ok, while other parts he acted quite horrible..Some parts he wanted to protary as a sentimental person but failed to..Cos his image dont suit well and it required acting skills to convince the viewers..Zheng Xue Er role I guessed made a lot of pple hated her even more..Does it means her acting is good..??lol...I guessed Rui En and Junxiong poplarity will rise after this drama..Last time, dont really like Rui En..After this drama, I am neutral to her...The theme song which was sang by her had her own style,个人风格,but the song is still not very nice..lol..I think Mediacorp should groom 陈凤玲 as well..She getting pretty nowadays, got the ahjie feel already..
The ending was a bit unexpected..I thought Yixin will end up with Guobin..The change of love was fast and I believed surprised a no.of viewers..But to me, either ending was fine...Both loves Yixin anyway..But Guobin was quite pity..He lose Yixin, the ice shop and Weixiang got Yixin, got career in Italy, got reunited with his dad..The only pity is his mother left him since young..But I guessed his sincerity and devotion had won Yixin heart..Guobin on the other hand, can be quite immatured at times..But then, either one of them had to sacrifice..After all, love is not abt possession..Guobin can go and chase Xiaoling and the couple in 至尊红颜 revived again. lol...
Also realise, Elvin and Julian always fell in love for the same gal..In 活下去,they fell in love for Joanne Peh, in this drama, they fell in love with Ruien..
Last time, used to be a tv addict.But after I heard jeff chang songs, I am a radio addict..lol...Over the years, I will just watch random tv drama from mediacorp..And this drama happened to be very nice....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home